HGV flow plates are suitable for use in areas of high traffic flow and can be used by all types of vehicles from cars to 40 ton HGV’s. This product is manufactured from a heavy duty gauge Chequer plate, high tensile springs, and the extra wide plate and has a reduced flap for ease of use by cars.
A robust and heavy duty product manufactured in the UK, widely used and is a popular choice. This product is fixed to the surface using 8 fixing bolts, easy to install and can be relocated with ease if required. Finished in a bright yellow (Sprayed) makes this product more visible for added security.
Now manufactured with Lock Down as standard! Lockdown will allow for temporary dual access for vehicles. This is an ideal solution where temporary access is needed in both directions. Supplied with lockdown nut. Quick and easy to set up and remove
- Reduced flap height – suitable for Cars & HGV’s
- Heavy-duty steel chequered durbar plate 10mm over plain
- High tensile and heavy-duty spring action
- Promotes one-way traffic flow
- Surface fixed, making it easy to install or relocate.
- No civil or drainage required
- Each plate requires 8 fixing bolts – Free Concrete fixings
- Suitable for use in multi-story buildings, will not penetrate the membrane
- Powder coated or sprayed in bright yellow for added visibility
- Should be used in conjunction with Speed Humps and Warning Signage
Material: Heavy duty 10mm chequer plate steel
Dimensions: 372mm (depth) x 420mm (width) x 115mm (flap upright) Height of plate with flap depressed is 61mm
Weight: 18 kg
Installation: Surface mounted